We are looking for people with a strong work ethic, dedication, and an interest in the scientific manufacturing industry to join our diverse team. FACET LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. Furthermore, competitive compensation and benefits packages are available.
The FACET LLC internship program matches students that have an interest in science with hand-on experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. Interns gain experience in operations and participate in daily manufacturing processes that build pharmaceutical science skills with real world application.
FACET LLC interns are represented at:
- Butler University – College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- Florida Southwestern Collegiate High School & Florida Southwestern State College – School of Pure and Applied Sciences Dual Enrollment
- Florida Gulf Coast University – Department of Psychology and College of Education
- Florida Institute of Technology – College of Engineering and Computing
- Purdue University – School of Chemical Engineering and College of Science
Please submit resumes and cover letters to email@example.com